This scholarship program is designed for those student who are unable to take institutional guidance for Medical due to unfavorable economic conditions or NEET Score Issues. If you aspire to become a doctor , this scholarship exam will enable you to move towards your dream. The objective of the program is to encourage and motivate the talent of student. This scholarship program provide the financial award to students for their higher education in India. Any qualified student, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion can apply for this scholarship. To qualify the scholarship registration is mandatory in Uchaai -2020.
- 100 % Waive Off in Tuition Fee.*
- Cash reward up to Rs-100000/-
- Trophy will be provided
- Photo Graph Will be publish in News Paper
- All Participants will get Certificate
Rs 2000 + GST (Rs 360) = Rs 2360
|MARKS IN UCHAAI EXAM||Medical
|(91% to 94%)||90%||75%|
|(81% to 90%)||60%||50%|
|(71% to 80%)||50%||30%|
|(61% to 70%)||Upto 1 Lakh Stephen||Upto 1 Lakh Stephen|
- The scholarship opportunity is open to all students who are appearing NEET
- Students have Science Subjects (PCB ) during the academic year.
- Residents of India
- Student have to give Uchaai scholarship examination. Which is going to be conducted Online.
- Scholarship will be given to the students who have appeared and selected in our process.
- The pattern of the examination shall be objective type based and there would be multiple choice questions with four options, having single correct answer (each correct answer carry four marks).
Question Paper will be :-
- Physics : 40
Time Duration : 3 Hrs
- 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct and answer
- There will be negative marking also, every negative answer will get 1 negative mark