This scholarship programme is designed for those student who are unable to take institutional guidance for Medical and Engineering CA-CPT / ICWA / ICWA due to unfavourable economic conditions or Score Issues. If you aspire to become a doctor, engineer or CA, this scholarship exam will enable you to move towards your dream. The objective of the programme is to encourage and motivate the talent of student. This scholarship programme provide the financial award to students for their higher education in India. Any qualified student, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, gender or religion can apply for this scholarship. To qualify the scholarship registration is mandatory in Uchaai -2020.
Exam Fee: Rs 1000 + GST (Rs 180) = Rs 1180
BENEFITS OF SCHOLARSHIP:-
- 100 % waive off in Course Fee for NEET, JEE CA-CPT.
- Cash reward up to Rs-100000/-
- Trophy will be provided
- Photo Graph Will be publish in News Paper
- All Participants will get Certificate
|Section||Marks In Secondary||Scholarship|
|A||91-100 %||100 %|
|B||86-90||90 % Scholarship|
|C||80-85||65 % Scholarship|
|D||70-79||50 % Scholarship|
Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
- The scholarship opportunity is open to all students who are pursing or completed Class 11 & 12
- Students have Science Subjects (PCB OR PCM) or Commerce during the academic year.
- Residents of India
- Student have to give Uchaai scholarship examination. Which is going to be conducted Online.
- Scholarship will be given to the students who have appeared and selected in our process.
- The pattern of the examination shall be objective type based and there would be multiple choice questions with four options, having single correct answer (each correct answer carry four marks).
Question Paper will be :-
- For PCB:Physics : 40
Time Duration : 3 Hrs
- For PCM
Physics : 25
Time Duration: 3 Hrs
- For Commerce
Fundamental of Accounting: 60
Commercial Laws: 40
General Economic: 50
Quantitative Aptitude: 50
Time Duration: 2 Hrs
- 4 Marks will be awarded for every correct answer
- There will be negative marking also, every negative answer will get 1 negative mark